- This event has passed.
Online Classes – All You Need to Know to Register
Thursday, March 26 @ 8:00 am - Wednesday, April 1 @ 5:00 pm
How to Sign Up For Online Classes –
6 Steps to Join
Here are the 6 steps needed to access the Online Classes of Yoga Roots:
1. Class Sign Up is Through MindBody: Every student will need to register for a class through MindBody. If you need to set up a new MindBody account and have existing passes, e-mail us at email@example.com to let us know you have created a new account so we can link your existing passes to the new account.
2. Updated E-Mail on your MindBody Account is Necessary. Because we need to communicate with students via e-mail for each class that they register for, please ensure your e-mail is up to date.
3. Early Pre-registration is Required: Yoga Roots will e-mail all attendees the access codes prior to your class. As such, you will need to pre-register for classes at least one hour ahead of the start time. For any 6am classes, pre-registration must be accomplished by 10pm the evening before. This allows us the ability to create an email list for communicating access. Check your e-mail at least 15 minutes before class for the access codes.
4. Links, Meeting Code and Password: Everyone who preregisters on time for a class will receive an e-mail from Yoga Roots with the necessary information to access the online class.
5. 100 Person Limit: Zoom (not YR) sets the limit on participants at 100. Today we met that capacity for Heidi’s Kick Off Class. Moving forward, our pre-registration process should ensure that you will know ahead of time if there is space on Zoom.
6. Miss The Pre-Registration Deadline?: Please e-mail “firstname.lastname@example.org” with a subject line “Please Add Me To Class“, and we will do our very best to try and make these last minute additions. But knowing that we will be multi-tasking during that hour ahead of time, we strongly encourage you to pre-register well in advance of the one hour required deadline.
Simple, right? We know, not like it used to be. But with a little patience and effort, this should get easy by next week.
Discount Zoom Passes Available;
Existing Passes Also Work
First, let us share, YOUR EXISTING PASSES CAN BE USED for online classes. It has taken some work with MindBody to ensure this, but as of 6pm this evening, we expect all current passes to be connected to our online registration process, whether you are in the Heights or Lakewood.
But We Thought A Discount Might Help Everyone: With that said, we have created a discounted pass option which not only provides a more economical option, it likewise supports our teachers and the studio operations with current cash flow…..something I think everyone understands. The following is our online discounted Zoom price options:
Single Zoom Class – $10
5 Class Zoom Pack – $45
10 Class Zoom Pack – $80
No matter, we’d love to connect the YR Community, both East and West, and allow everyone to be on their mat together.
Presently, our classes will be available only by live-streaming broadcast (with the exception of today’s class). This may change depending upon whether we continue to see the need for more alternatives. Please be sure to voice your thoughts by e-mail to “Scott.email@example.com”. We will remain fluid and attentive to the challenges and opportunities this presents.
In the end, these are difficult times for many, including ourselves and our teachers. We appreciate your continued support, and look forward to the day we can get back in our studios.
Hang tight, and be healthy,
Kim and Scott
and the YR Team